-- so is Diallo

Micheal micheale67 at home.com
Wed Mar 1 14:27:35 PST 2000

>I heard that the two Glocks each spent 16 rounds; but the magazine in
common use holds 17, so that's
> strange.

Actually, as I understand it, a common 9mm magazine holds 16 rounds, but you can have one round chambered (Often referred to as "in the pipe") to make up 17 rounds total in the weapon.

Micheal ___________________________________________________________________________ "There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics!" -------Mark Twain

"Disobedience, in the eyes of any one who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion." -------Oscar Wilde

"Common sense is not so common." -------Voltaire

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." -------George Bernard Shaw

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -------Albert Einstein

"We have, in fact, two kinds of morality side by side; one which we preach but do not practise, and another which we practise but seldom preach." -------Bertrand Russell

If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? -------Unknown

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. -------Restroom Revolution Books, New York, New York

"One evil empire down, one to go." -------Michael Moore

"Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life." -------Nietzsche