AFL-CIO president blasts globalization (kind of)

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Mar 2 19:56:01 PST 2000

I think it's time to sweep the AFL-CIO into the dustbin of history. Who needs police collaborators like the AFL-CIO around when there are so many good radical unions out there?

Al Gore, a friend to labor. Right, and G. Bush is a compassionate guy.

We don't want a place at the table, we want to burn it.

Chuck0

--

<< Chuck0 >> Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/ ICQ# 62766441

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe