interesting mainstream economic commentators?

David Dorkin ddorkin at aye.net
Mon Mar 6 19:03:54 PST 2000

Thanks-anybody in particular you know to fit the bill? The people like Grant who blurbed Wall Street for example? BTW who was it at Business Week who used to be at Dollars and Sense and wasnt Chris Rude of URPE at the New York Fed? Any others who slipped through the cracks?

I grew up in Italy where it is not entirely outlandish for somewhat lefty types to do these sorts of things (Nerio Nesi, economics adviser for Rifondazione Communista, for example, worked at the Italian Fed at one point...)

Also for anyone who reads any French, Alternatives Economiques is sometimes interesting and is online at: http://www.alternatives-economiques.fr/