UNITE Negotiates Seniority for Illegals (even after deportation)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Mar 9 16:05:10 PST 2000

Chris--Don't tell me you believe in immaculate conception! Not to hurt the feelings of my Roman Catholic friends, I wouldn't attempt to debate immaculate conception in terms of Jesus Christ. If someone wants to believe that Jesus Christ was conceived that way--well that's ok with me. I can even make a case for it myself. There are things that human beings don't understand. But, for all the rest of us it takes a man and a woman to produce a child or to make a decision to produce a child. I'm sure they understand that down in Latino America.

Tom