Bush Stats

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Mar 13 14:10:45 PST 2000

Jim--This health and medicine part of it maybe understated. According to the NYT Almanac/US Census Bureau, Texas has the largest percent of people without health insurance coverage with 24.3% of the population un-insured. And as far as I know Texas has no state personal income tax and no corporate income tax! No wonder they are at the bottom!

Tom Lehman