poverty, not AIDS, killing Africans

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:56:44 PST 2000

Yes, I know him. He became terribly right wing, and was on the paid staff of the Repug. assembly of Cal., attacking public higher education, while teaching at a state college. The idea is that AIDs is caused by personal failures rather than a disease. If you have AIDs, you are a bad person.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901