[Fwd: THE TEARS OF THE MIGHTY]

Wed Mar 22 09:43:36 PST 2000

Wrong again. It is quite creative, fresh as a daisy. I still don't know what you are thinking about.

In fact, the approaches of Marx, Engels and Lenin are more creative TODAY than those of a lot of living people. We have a lot of neo-Kantians who don't know they have funky old ideas. Contra the anti-communist, bourgeois stereotype, Marxism is not a dogma, but a guide to practice. And that link to practice demands that it be ever fresh.

Until we get rid of capitalism, classical Marxism is on time.

CB

Charles Brown wrote:

>My speech is never perverse. So that is not to your credit.

You're right, it's never perverse; it's always quite orthodox in fact. Can't imagine what I was thinking. Sorry.

Doug