[Fwd: THE TEARS OF THE MIGHTY]

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Mar 22 10:26:47 PST 2000

Wrong again (Madge, I'm soaking in Palmolive?!) Yes, quite creative, fresh as a daisy. I still don't know what you are demand .... that it be ever fresh.

snitgrrRl subtext slam (c) made me think of something i thought m.pugliese would enjoy _____ riding saddle side stolen body sock you can crack the whip have your soul in hock

seven samurai encrusted ornament paper sciessors rock why can't you take a hint

bow down to me bow down now baby baby

water on the brain dripping down your thighs it's quite a waterfall a sight for soggy eyes

refuse to eat the fruit those vitamins won't do i just bite it off i'm getting fat for you

you're not qualified you're not what i employ give the hand me down to the water boy

culture is a curse for the second string because they pick you first based on what you bring

--roddy bottom