A16

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Tue Mar 28 20:51:10 PST 2000

Or do "N30," "A16," and "D2K" simply reflect the fact that the "movement" is becoming "as radical as reality itself" and turning the code of late capital against itself ?

Or am I just nit-picking or hallucinating ?

John Gulick

======

Some of the above. Movement is too Newtonian; we're a hyperdimensional algorithm of anger and concern, percolating and diffusing by fits and starts and trying to re-embed ourselves in those ecologies of machines and beings of life that capital thinks it can control in it's pathetic attempt to immortalize itself. Nothing is radical anymore and reality has been downsized and replaced with Chaitin's and Bennett's Dynamo.

Ian

BTW is there an courtesy outbreak occurring with all the attachments?