I "LOVE" YOU

JC Helary helary at eskimo.com
Thu May 4 17:59:25 PDT 2000

> > > The virus, which appeared in Hong Kong late Thursday afternoon,
> > > seemed to particularly hit, among other businesses, public relations
> > > firms and investment banks. Dow Jones and the Asian Wall Street
> > > Journal offices in Asia were among its victims.
> >
> > Funny that those guys feel the need to open a mail saying "I Love You". Did
> > the system corrupt them so much that they can't seem to find love outside
> > computerized formated communication ?
> >

> With the god knows how many of us on this list who are addicted to the
> net, we might wanna be careful who we make fun of for this problem you've
> identified...
>
> Steve

I was not really making fun. Actually I was expressing sadness, and fear. I can be 'addicted' to the net (spending 3 days of vacations to open 2345 unread mails from lbo) but I am not waiting for fake love letters to feel better in a life surrounded by numbers and computer screens. I am not an email address!

JC