Reply to Doug

Fri May 5 09:50:29 PDT 2000

>>> kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> 05/05/00 12:39PM >>mebbe chaz can give us a riff on the revolutionary potentialities of 'free
love'

eh?

_________

CB: I don't want ( or is that desire ?) to do that for such an unappreciating audience. Maybe we can get an empirical verification of how many times I have mentioned it.

________

nevermind. i'm going back to listening to b.b. kind and john lee and some stevie ray.....

________

CB: Wow, you are just so much more hip, blue and cool than I am with my funky ole "free love". Wish I could be like you. Oh well, guess I'll have to live with my desire-challenged self ( tee hee , eh ?, eh ? :>) )

CB