Reply to Doug

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri May 5 14:36:38 PDT 2000

chaz baby writes:

>CB: I don't want ( or is that desire ?) to do that for such an
>unappreciating audience. Maybe we can get an empirical verification of
>how many times I have mentioned it.

selfish you are. unappreciative audience? who said? i still wanna know how 60/70s free love is an advance in the right direction.

seriously. we got sidetracked a coupla years ago.

you never finished

<snort> ________ ^^^^^^^^^ ACE! new quoting system. you know, a birdie tells me that you can tweak novell to quote text properly. if'n yer innerested that is.

>CB: Wow, you are just so much more hip, blue and cool than I am with my
>funky ole "free love". Wish I could be like you. Oh well, guess I'll
>have to live with my desire-challenged self ( tee hee , eh ?, eh ? :>) )

well chaz i grew up in blues country, hanging out at biker bars, (yes pugliese, after my stint at disco and then at a ramones wannabe!) what can i say??!! hell, we even elected a state legislator, a woman, known for hanging out with the hell's angels. (she was involved in freedom summer too.) and yet, hardly hip when you put it in that context.

boom boom boom gonna shoot you right down -- j.l.h.

kelley