poetry on a computer

Patrick F. Durgin kenning at avalon.net
Sun May 7 10:51:32 PDT 2000

Anarchist poet & winner of the 1999 Tanning Prize (that's $100,000 -- national prize) Jackson Mac Low is now using computerized versions of his chance-generation procedures, such as Diastext, as part of his overall process. An example is http://durationpress.com/kenning/Mac_Low.html

The program, along with many others, is available here http://www.burningpress.org/toolbox/index.html

The Electronic Poetry Center at UB has some interesting "E-Poetry" links at http://epc.buffalo.edu/e-poetry/

-----Original Message----- From: John K. Taber <jktaber at dhc.net> To: 'lbo_talk' <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, May 07, 2000 9:57 AM Subject: poetry on a computer