Zizek's racism

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Sun May 7 11:29:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/7/00 11:40:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca writes:

<< a genocide of African proportions is taking place.

Zizek is still alive, last time I checked, so presumably it is, in theory,

possible to ask for a clarification about what he meant by "African." >>

I presume he meant, like Rwanda, the most recent horrific holocaust we have seen. That si the way i would have read it. After Auschwitz, you would have be a moron to say that only "the lesser breeds without the law" do that sort of thing. I am no great fan of Z's, but he is not a moron. --jks.