From The Union "Hardhead List"

Jacob Segal jpsegal at rcn.com
Tue May 9 10:13:08 PDT 2000

Anyone interested in a easy and fun read, I recommend The Passion of Ayn Rand, by Rand's former disciple Barbara Branden. It describes in rich detail Rand's completely pathological behavior, her affair with Branden's husband and their break with destroyed the "objectivist" movement.

A good case in point of the dream of reason producing nightmare.

Jacob Segal