Let's adopt the Parliamentary System

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu May 11 15:19:44 PDT 2000

I heard a talk a few years ago by an NZ sociologist who reported that NZ's suicide rates jumped noticeably after privatization-union busting reforms were in place. Also, among Maoris the #s skyrocketed. The charts he had were stunning.

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822