Punk rock and contemporary anarchism

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu May 11 20:00:29 PDT 2000

At 10:25 PM 5/11/00 -0400, Uday Mohan wrote:
>Are there no good political bands these days? I'd be curious to know
>which bands might make the list (for a possible project of mine).
>
>Uday Mohan

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

okey doke, i'll just enjoy a repeat of the same:

OUR music was so much better, so much more political, kids these daze their music suX

for your convenience, just highlight copy and past the above into your email message addressed to LBO-talk. when i start feeling creative later this evening, i'll come up with some variations.

ready?

on your mark, git set....

(BANG)!! (hey jordy, a legit use for a gun!)

and make fools of yisselves again you old geezers.

(and heartfield, even tho you're not an old geezer, i always thought you were 80, so you're an honorary one) (probably this is why doug daddy looks 35, coz he likes punk)

kelley