Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Wed May 17 11:10:39 PDT 2000

I think the issue is more the composition of the workforce rather than the level of unemployment. Without trade liberalization of the last few years, more of the working class would still be higher-wage, more unionized manufacturing sectors and less of it in the low-wage, mostly non-union private service sectors (retail, etc).

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 12:13 PM Subject: Re: Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis