1-800-393-1082 Toll Free

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Thu May 18 08:59:20 PDT 2000

If the Dems screw up on China PNTR maybe the USWA will endorse Labor Party?

Becker did speak to the LP convention in Pittsburgh in Nov. 1998. (I was there as a Twin Cities Minnesota chapter delegate.) A USWA endorsement of the LP would be a big step forward for independent labor political action.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Lehman <uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 18, 2000 7:51 AM Subject: 1-800-393-1082 Toll Free