There really is a vast right wing conspiracy?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat May 20 14:54:56 PDT 2000

Yo, Reese, Skipp Porteus ('ya it's a funny name, so is mine, I once subbed to a magazine, altering my last name to Buggrease, to see who they would sell my name to), is a former preacher who has spent many years fighting the religious right. Porteus has had quite a few pieces over the years in the Progressive, In These Times, and other left-liberal rags. IFAS has a website, check it out.

As for the Council for National Policy, the Covert Action Quarterly had two good pieces on them some years back in these issues, No. 48 - Spring and No. 34 - Summer 1990. Also the Political Research Associates website should have some info, the Group Watch reports on the Inter-Hemispheric Resource Center site, a South End Press book, "Eye's Right, " or the Sarah Diamond book on the right-wing from Guilford Press, just for starters. The PRA website has a huge bibliography on the right. The literature is huge.

Whatcha mean by rat, in this context anyway? Agent provocateur? Anyway, check this stuff out, Porteus, is a legit guy, sure list member, Chip Berlet knows him.

Michael Pugliese, and I thought I was paranoid!