Tulip-o-mania program

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue May 23 15:26:27 PDT 2000

Doug,

Luc Soete is a fan of long waves. Have fun and behave yourself! Barkley Rosser (PS: Yes, I'm back, at least for awhile.) -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 6:07 PM Subject: Tulip-o-mania program