UAW prez slams Gore on China PNTR

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed May 24 07:04:29 PDT 2000

Mike---Nader knows cars; your talking about a guy who could get under the hood and fix it.

Have you ever seen a passenger car that has been hit by a tractor trailer? I've seen state police crusiers flattened. And the Clinton-Gore team must let untrained, untested drivers who can't speak/ read/write English loose on the American highways.(they have a NAFTA treaty obligation to do so). You got bigger problems out there than suv's. I just saw a report a few days ago where a non-english speaking/reading/writing driver flipped a big rig in West Virginia. So there here...

These little disposable cafe cars(and they are throw away cars that really can't be repaired) that Gore is so enamored of are death traps.

Tom