Cooper on SUVs

hep ingham hingham at igc.apc.org
Thu May 25 12:36:00 PDT 2000

I bought a house on lower Prospect in '92 for 102K. It'd go for about 70k today. Luckily its a duplex (two flat in local jargon). Each floor has 3 berooms and is about 1800sqf. The whole place rents for 850, 197 of which comes from Section 8.

If your looking to make money in the rental market, east of Detroit along the Great Lakes (but not on the Lakes) will work.

----- Original Message ----- From: Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com>