Subject: Re: China

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri May 26 12:46:23 PDT 2000

It doesn't help that John Sweeney does not even seem to want to ask for adjustment assistance for workers laid off due to import competition. This strikes me as a very legitimate demand, and something that has been done quite successfully in such places as Sweden. Why don't they even try? They ask for other things they are not going to get. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, May 26, 2000 11:38 AM Subject: Re: Subject: Re: China