China 'Short-term pain, long-term gain'

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri May 26 13:42:13 PDT 2000

Yes, lowering tariffs on automobiles in China will certainly lead to job losses in the US auto industry. I can certainly understand why the UAW leadership was all but frothing at the mouth over PNTR! Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Stephen E Philion <philion at hawaii.edu> To: pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu>; lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, May 26, 2000 4:29 PM Subject: China 'Short-term pain, long-term gain'