Rogue States

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon May 29 09:17:50 PDT 2000

>A friend of mine with friends in military told me a while
>back of discontent in the ranks with being ordered to
>attack Iraqi soldiers who were basically running away.
>
>mbs

i heard the same from my step son who was stationed there, a tank tech who rolled in to clean up the mess later. he had a few friends on the front lines who i later met when he got out. since heard the same from several students who's husbands are suffering from the nasty 'gulf war syndrome' and not getting jack from anyone but one big loop of a bureaucratic nightmare.

kelley