surfit

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed May 31 07:47:10 PDT 2000

yo lamers!

anyone got time on their hands feel like surfing and checking out all my goofs (as if you don't read enough here)? if so, you wanna check out the following, especially for thoughts on design? i'm struggling to keep it sleek but more and more keeps getting dumped in my lap to add.

oh and thanks for hilarious links from those who sent them. it worked like a charm!

http://reeza.com/kelley/Interpact/interpact.htm

pointa-clicka-critique-a

thanks

kelley

oh yeah, and i'll be loading the big graphics through the ole slicer and dicer later today, so that problem will be fixed soon enough.