[fla-left] [news] Detroit passes "anti-anarchist" laws (fwd)

Wed May 31 10:25:04 PDT 2000

Yea, I was sitting here listening to them when they did it. Some of the restrictions were rejected.

I get to think global and act local.

OAS, Imperialism in the Western Hemisphere.

CB

>>> Michael Hoover <hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us> 05/31/00 01:21PM >>>
Hey Charles B. any comment?... Michael Hoover