NAFTA

Tony B. oldfart at networkidl.net
Wed Nov 1 06:15:27 PST 2000

One wonders why $2.33 an hour whilst selling $360 million worth of cars should be seen as disturbing, more to the point might be the ratio of profit per worker, perhaps the world should now consider legislation giving automatic increases when profit per worker reached a certain level (and decreases in case of losses). Such a scheme would be a powerful incentive/reward for good working practices ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lehman" <TLehman at lor.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 3:27 PM Subject: NAFTA