Ralph the Leninist

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 08:06:30 PST 2000

>From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net>
>
>As the backbiting escalates, any
>Nader symp is likely to feel increasingly p.o.'ed at
>the statements of our pro-Gore comrades.

I see the attacks on Nader as an increasingly vicious attempt at character assassination, and I find it disgusting. I said on the list awhile ago that I would vote for Gore on a lesser-evil basis, but having heard Gore's stridency on foreign policy during the debates and seeing how his key supporters are trying to smear Nader, I don't know --maybe a vote for Ralph is the way to go, after all. And to think, just recently I was in the chorus of ridicule aimed at undecided voters. Quite a comeuppance.