following this debate, who you all voting for?

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Nov 1 11:48:51 PST 2000

I'll be picketing various Arlington polling stations, but I think 6:30am is a bit early for me.

Chuck0 Arlington, VA

Mikalac Norman S NSSC wrote:

> i'm voting at the Fire Station on Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn (Arlington) around
> 6:30 a.m., so if you have an anarchist friend there, give me his/her name
> and i'll introduce myself. however, i will appreciate it if he/she does not
> burn down the Fire Station until after my Nader vote is tallied.
>
> norm

-- << Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe