URGENT - Nader trader

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:24:38 PST 2000

Can someone explain why Nader trader is illegal? It is true that Nader has expressed his personal opposition to it. But, unlike Napster, there is no copyrighted property involved. There is no money involved. Whose rights are being violated by this? What regulation or law does it violate? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: / dave / <arouet at winternet.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, November 02, 2000 2:58 AM Subject: Re: URGENT - Nader trader