Nader & strategic voting

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:47:26 PST 2000

Max,

Kentucky closes early and its results get announced early. Bush leads there, but if he wins with more than 55% he probably has it. Also, the 3rd district race with Repub Anne Northrup the incumbent will be a bellwether on the House of Reps contest. If she loses, the Dems might take the House of Reps. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, November 02, 2000 1:23 PM Subject: RE: Nader & strategic voting