URGENT - Nader trader

Fri Nov 3 08:55:23 PST 2000

>>> pvh at egenetics.com 11/03/00 03:44AM >>>

Of course, I think we'll only have the scientific knowledge to assess the risks involved in about 50 years from now - though it is difficult to predict exactly. I know in my sub-sub-field of interest (alternate transcripts of genes, and the influence of various DNA structures - e.g. promoter regions and introns - on such) we're only at the starting blocks, discovering stuff which is stunningly interesting all the time.

Science should be fun!

CB: Way cool !