Not quite the worst sort of leftist

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Nov 3 11:27:12 PST 2000

debsian at pacbell.net wrote:

> Heh, "Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League, " Chuck0 gets around!
> Michael Pugliese

I don't bowl. ;-)

I think RABL got its start in Minneapolis in the late 1980s, being part of the anarcho-punk scene there. Currently there is one RABL I know of, in Los Angeles.

On the other hand, the Anarchist Football Association is growing quickly. Anarchist soccer recently busted out in New Brunswick, NJ, Austin, and Denver. Other cities doing anarchist soccer include New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, East Lansing, MI, and of course, my dear old Washington, DC.

DC ASL had its Halloween match last week. I dressed all in black and had a label that read "Return of the Streetfighting Man," which is a rip on a local pacifist that is obsessed with the black bloc. To complete my violent ensemble, I carried a plastic battle axe that I bought from CVS.

Chuck0 "let's kick some capitalist balls"