Yucky subject, scion of (no subject)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Nov 4 07:31:50 PST 2000

Dennis Breslin wrote:

> Expressions of political enthusiasm and direct action protest are
> somehow equated with male gang-banging?

At the first mass march against the Vietnam War I attended (in Chicago) one of the largest contingents was from the Women Strike For Peace organization. Hecklers along the way were yelling "Chicken" (like Leo, Hecklers are usually strongly deficient in imagination, though one such drew a magnificent cartoon of me once). The Women Strike For Peace simply all clucked, very loudly and joyfully.

Carrol

P.S. Everyone has had his/her fun with Leo. Why not put your mailer's filter program to work?