Nun Killers Walk

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 09:38:19 PST 2000

<<Why didn't they call Jimmy Carter to the stand?>>

Who? The plaintiffs or the defendants?

Seems to me that the defendants' attorneys, if they got Jimmy C on the stand, could ask him any number of embarrassing questions about HIS responsibility as Commander-in-Chief regarding imperial adventures and covert ops during his term in office. Then they could argue, "If you find against these defendants, you would have to find against the President of the United States as well."

Which I sort of feel was in the back of the juror's minds, anyway.

BTW, I think if you move this trial out of the South or Southwest, you get a different verdict. But this is bad news nonetheless...

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin" <bauerperrin at mindspring.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Nun Killers Walk Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 09:17:52 -0400

Yep, nothing like good ol' American justice! Why didn't they call Jimmy Carter to the stand?

DP