Nun Killers Walk

Nancy Bauer/Dennis Perrin bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 4 09:52:17 PST 2000

Gregory:

You may be right about a change in venue -- certainly out of Florida, home to a number of war criminals and their supporters. And had Carter (or Robert White or any number of Carter administration personnel) been called to the stand, by EITHER the prosecution or the defense, it would have raised the profile of the case and forced the media, more than it did, to re-examine what went on during that terrible time. Instead, we have the Times' standard take that the 75,000 killed was roughly 50/50, when in fact the Salvadoran security forces were responsible for the vast majority of the slaughter (doing their Master's bidding).

Based on this, do you think Manson could be free by X-Mas?

DP