(no subject)

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sat Nov 4 14:14:15 PST 2000

Dennis,

Would there have been more of a difference if the Dems had held Congress in 1994? Should we blame Clinton for the loss in 1994? Some observers claim that it came because he was too leftist, the failed health care plan and gays in the military. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Dennis Breslin <dbreslin at ctol.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, November 04, 2000 10:51 AM Subject: Re: (no subject)