The Green Machine (Ralph + Noam?)

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Nov 6 10:38:47 PST 2000

Mikalac Norman S NSSC wrote:

> i watched it too. had to laugh at the sign reading "Noam Chomsky for V.P.".
>
> guess SOME anarchists are voting for Ralph.
>
> norm

Yes, some anarchists are voting for Ralph. They do so as individuals, not because of their anarchism.

Chomsky's anarchism is the subject of some controversy within the anarchist movement. He's written several articles about why he supports anarchism, at least in the long term. I'm one of those who sees Chomsky as anarchist, albeit one who is flexible as the circumstances dictate.

Chuck0