The Green Machine (Ralph + Noam?)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Nov 6 10:55:16 PST 2000

I was encouraged too, but if all issues are equally important, that's single issue all over again. Everybody's pet cause is given lip service, and priorities are never set.

mbs

How about the kid waving the commie Flag? I wonder how THAT played with the typical C-Span viewer...

I was encouraged. From what I saw on the tube, the people seemed to be making the connections, getting beyond single-issue politics. There are a million and one things that could fuck it up, but there's just the barest possibility of a genuine mass movement there...

Jim Baird