election demographics

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Nov 6 16:46:56 PST 2000

> >It is one of the most precious and powerful rights we collectively
>>possess. Not to exercise it is a powerful indication that you are a
>>clueless bozo...
>>

> >Brad DeLong
>
>Preach it, Brother! If corporate America says buy one of these two products,
>you have a patriotic duty to appease them and purchase at least ONE. Do you
>put your hand over your heart when you cough up shit like this?
>
>DP

As you know, America's Fortune 500 CEOs want a president *far* to the right of Al Gore--and substantially to the right of GWB.

Brad DeLong -- J. Bradford DeLong Professor of Economics, U.C. Berkeley 601 Evans Hall, #3880 Berkeley, CA 94720-3880 (510) 643-4027 voice (510) 642-6615 fax http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/ delong at econ.berkeley.edu