election demographics

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Nov 7 07:45:42 PST 2000

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Brad DeLong wrote:

> I tried to hedge it a little. But I do think that if you
> don't vote, you are making a substantial mistake?

Well I voted two weeks ago. I voted for Nader and a handful of Greens running for statewide offices. For the hell of it I voted against Tom Delay (I have no idea what his name was -- doesn't matter Delay will win with 75%) and against the County Sherif who is truly a vicious asshole. Every other slot on the ballot was an unopposed Republican.

So was my voting something 'substantial'? Only a fool would think so.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com