Lonely on LBO

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:57:52 PST 2000

>Carl!
>
>>>It's very lonely being for the Less Evil Gore instead of the Good Ralph
>>>on
>>>LBO.
>>
>>I must confess, after much airing of Grave Concern about Gore here
>>on the list, I reverted to type once again and voted the straight
>>Democratic ticket this a.m. Thus, I have not only betrayed my
>>conscience but, most likely, have also backed a loser. Doesn't get
>>any better than that!
>
>Carl, my dear, that's a double offense against Machiavelli (neither
>just nor expedient)!
>
>Yoshie

Fortunately, I don't have to face Niccolo across the dinner table every day.

However indefensible otherwise, my vote has assured me some measure of domestic tranquillity henceforth. I had been put firmly on notice that I could expect endless salvos of "I told you so" for the next four years of Bushian idiocy if I contributed to W's margin of victory over Al.

Carl