access

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 8 10:15:38 PST 2000

Doug,

Yeah, he had Moses Heston out campaigning against him, not to mention all those pissed off tobacco farmers in TN. Should have gotten out some guns and ciggies to show his good old boyness. A wimpy wanker indeed. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:44 PM Subject: Re: access