Fw: [ASDnet] voter fraud in Florida

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 8 10:15:39 PST 2000

----- Original Message ----- From: ANDERSON DAVID To: asdnet at igc.topica.com Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 9:51 AM Subject: [ASDnet] voter fraud in Florida

These are from Newsmax.com

Jim Collier's Ghost and Voter Fraud in South

Florida

Christopher Ruddy

Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2000 4:21 a.m. EST

As I sit here in the middle of the night and find out the vote is

closer than anyone imagined in Florida, I am being visited by the

ghost of Jim Collier.

Jim and his brother James wrote a wonderful book called

"Votescam" detailing the rampant voting fraud that regularly took

place in South Florida.

In 1998, Miami became the center of controversy when a state

court removed the sitting mayor because of voter fraud.

But the Colliers were writing about the corrupt voting practices

there a decade earlier.

Guess who voter fraud flourished under when the Colliers

investigated this abuse?

Janet Reno, who, as the state attorney, served as Miami's chief

law enforcement officer.

The Colliers revealed in their 1992 book how they uncovered

preprinted voter ballots in a warehouse rented by a Miami

political candidate.

Following the advice of their editor, they seized the evidence

and took the illegal ballots to the State's Attorney, Janet Reno.

Incredibly, Reno had the journalists arrested, rather than

investigate how a candidate had preprinted ballots in his

possession.

Such is the way political life in South Florida is conducted.

I have no hard evidence that voter fraud took place in South

Florida, but there are some clues.

Key Democratic precincts held back turning in their final tallies

until the bitter end.

The same thing happened in Mayor Daley's Chicago in 1960

when, in the wee hours, votes were manufactured.

Another bad sign are claims that some voting districts in South

Florida had 90 percent turnout. Where do people vote in such

numbers?

This suggests that people who didn't turn up to vote voted

anyway, but they didn't know it. Get my drift?

Democrat Vote Fraud Charged in Florida

Jack Thompson

Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2000

NewsMax.com's "Man in Miami," Jack Thompson, predicted

Monday on NewsMax.com that Democrat vote fraud would occur

in South Florida. The GOP in Broward County, the largest city of

which is Fort Lauderdale, is alleging that voting irregularities are

now occurring there.

What follows is a press release in its entirety, received by

Thompson from Republican Party of Broward County:

"The Republican Party of Broward County has received a

number of complaints from its poll watchers and voters

regarding irregularities at the polling places:

"Such irregularities reported include duplicate ballots

"Voters sent away for no apparent reason

"Poll watchers sent away for no apparent reason and a

complete lack of cooperation by the poll workers

"Irregular voting practices

"Poll watcher being harassed by the poll workers

"Campaigning being allowed inside the polling area

"Of particular concern are the poll watcher problems. The

Republican Party and Republican Candidates, approved by the

Supervisor of Elections, nominated these volunteers to deter

irregularities and fraud, to safeguard the elector process, and to

monitor the behavior of the poll workers.

"The Republican Party of Broward County demands that the

election code be adhered to and the law be followed. The

Republican Party will take the appropriate action, both civil and

criminal, to guarantee a fair and free election. Phone

954-782-0881."

The Gore campaign knows that if it steals the vote in

Democrat-laden South Florida, it can steal the electoral votes of

Florida, and with them the White House.

Annie Chaloupka 303 492-9291 ______________________________________________________________________ The preceding is a personal opinion. Try not to post more than daily. ___________________________________________________________ T O P I C A http://www.topica.com/t/17 Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics