Orchestrated?

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 8 10:27:00 PST 2000

I know I'm paranoid, but this whole election has been feeling staged to me. I admit that a Mid-East explosion or some other factor that would have seriously tanked the stock market right before the election, helping Gore to make the case that only a goof-ball would put Soc Sec into the market, didn't happen. Did Peres thrwart a plan perhaps? Nah. But all these almost equally divided states feels staged. And now all the talk about EVERY vote counts feels odd too. To what purpose I can only imagine. And I'm sure I will. Maybe they want a really high turn-out in the elections before Soc Sec is "reformed". A voter mandate to support all the fat happy ticks who will be crying for a market solution to SS after the next, and last bull run? Ya know, before the recession that will be greatly exaggerated by so much of the new tech, ASP's, VUI's, etc, that are designed mainly to get the warm bodies out of the equation. I was just reading a pr from a company that has made order picking and packing in warehouses so automated that the person actually doing the work doesn't have to know how to read. If they even need a person. Scary.

I've just been catching up on my reading and saw Doug's market predictions. I'm 99.99% convinced that after the Naz does a really good tank, it will recover and surpass 5000. After that people will knocking down the WH gates demanding SS privatization. THEN, the party's over.

smooches pms

ps. I'm searching for stories about George Tenet's visit with Arafat right after Israel used missiles a few weeks ago. When Arafat came out and called for all Palestinians to march to Jerusalem. I thought that was rather odd. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20001108/e57e0085/attachment.htm>