election demographics

snit kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Nov 8 12:40:04 PST 2000

At 02:08 PM 11/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
> If the national numbers apply to FLA, then the
>1.6% for Nader does do it after removing the 30%
>new voters and the 21% Bush voters from his total,
>and even accounting for Buchanan, et al (some of
>whose voters would support Gore over Bush, etc.).
> Yes, Nader made the difference in Florida.
>Barkley Rosser

but I"M saying that he would have done it anyway, even if he hadn't run hard for the 5%. i seriously doubt the national numbers apply that readily to florida naderites. this is florida--the big limp dick with no balls state!

again, what i'm saying is that nader votes were canx out by more gore votes that he woudn't have gotten otherwise. i'm saying that this close outcome was going to happen anyway, regardless of the nader push for 5%.

THAT is what the gripe is. if the gripe is that he ran at all then

double-fuck-the-democrats-dead!

kelley