election demographics

B. Deutsch ennead at teleport.com
Wed Nov 8 12:25:57 PST 2000

If Florida is anything like Oregon (where I live) and the other swing states, then Nader voters there were absolutely deluged with ads, pleas, and arguments to switch their vote from Nader to Gore. Unless you think all that advertising had no effect at all, it's illogical to beleive that national numbers can be applied to a swing state - especially one as important as Florida.

My guess, given how few people voted Nader in Florida, is that many or most of the Florida Greens who would consider voting for Gore, in fact did vote for Gore.

--BD

----- Original Message ----- From: "snit" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:40 PM Subject: Re: election demographics