Voter Fraud, Warren Christopher etc.

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Wed Nov 8 12:17:40 PST 2000

The latest news regarding Florida is that the Democrats are going to sue. Apparently some old folks were confused--accidentally voting for Buchanan. I believe the county they are talking about is Tompkins County--which has a large Jewish population, I think. Also, the Dems are mad because they beleive they are going too fast in the retabulation of the votes for Florida. The dems are also charging that Warren Christopher--who has talked to Jeb Bush--hasn't talked to the Dem side.

What I want to know is WHY it was reported to the press that Gore had won Florida--way too early.

My newspaper says that Bush is the probable winner. But the television media says that we don't know yet. I'm confused.